- NYU School of Law, For Whom is the Corporation Managed?
- Edward Rock, Martin Lipton Professor of Law; Director, Institute for Corporate Governance & Finance, NYU School of Law
- Professor Rob Daines on Backdating Stock Options
- Bloomberg, The Spectacular Rise and Fall of WeWork (Nov. 7, 2019)
Bogle founded Valley Forge, Pennsylvania-based Vanguard in 1974. Investors attracted to its low fees helped the firm overtake American Funds, managed by Los Angeles-based Capital Group Inc., in 2008 as the biggest U.S. stock and bond fund manager. Vanguard has $4.9 trillion in assets under management.
- Chicago Booth, How should we balance efficiency and equality?
- Discussion Section: Understanding Incentives, Part 1, featuring Steven Levitt
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Cryptocurrencies (2018)